I’m a little late to the game on these. But I’ve had samples that I’ve wanted to try for quite some time. Now I want to get a full tube. They are just wonderful! I love the texture on these. No stickiness and there is a faint scent of apricots. Usually it’s violet candy on other YSL products. No gritty feel and there’s pretty glitter that gets left on the lips when the gloss is rubbed off on the shades with shimmer.
Here’s a list of what’s available currently on Sephora:
High Shine Finish
- 201 Pure – clear
- 202 Rose Jersey – rosy pink
- 203 Corail Gandoura – light coral
- 204 Corail Trapeze – true coral
- 103 Opium Persan – dark coral w/iridescent shimmer
- 205 Rouge Shantung – watermelon red
- 206 Fuchsia Oran – reddish fuchsia
- 207 Rouge Velours – classic cool red
- 208 Fauve – burgundy red
- 1 Gold – gold w/golden shimmer
- 19 Rose Orfevre – warm pink w/golden shimmer
- 10 Or Rose – light warm pink w/golden shimmer
- 20 Nude Carat – nude w/golden shimmer
- 2 Or Saharienne – dusty rose w/golden shimmer
- 49 Terriblement Fuchsia – fuchsia w/golden shimmer
- 4 Fuchsia Vermeil – rosy fuchsia w/golden shimmer
- 30 Corail Lingot– warm peach w/golden shimmer
- 15 Grenade Pepite – hot pink w/golden shimmer
- 102 Rose Satine – rosy pink w/golden shimmer
- 3 Rose Fusion – coral pink w/golden shimmer
19 Rose Orfevre
A MLBB color for me. Left gold glitter flecks.
204 Corail Trapeze
A glossy coral that plumped up my lips. Pretty for everyday. I still had glitter leftover from the Rose.
49 Terriblement Fuchsia
Pretty fuchsia that left a soft stain.
The applicator is unique on the YSL Gloss Volupté. I really like how they make my lips soft. Just perfect for summer. Must be because of the castor seed oil and silica. Retails for $32.00. Definitely pricey but if you find a go-to color, I think it’s worth it.
Are you a fan of YSL?
Stay Sweet Lovelies!