Not only have I been on a quest to find the perfect purple eyeshadow palette but I also had my sights to find a good pink palette. While I’m still looking for that fabulous purple palette, I think I found a pink one that is pretty good.
Colourpop Ooh La la!
For $12.00, you get 9 shades. The palette comes in a box. The palette itself is durable plastic case with a nice mirror. $12.00!
- Tickled: soft opalescent pink with violet, pink, & blue glitter flip
- Soft Core: matte warm pink
- Poodle: matte vibrant true pink
- Big Sugar: bright bubblegum pink with a silver sheen
- Opulent: bright fuchsia with a blue sheen
- Sandbar: metallic peachy gold
- Trove: matte raspberry
- Caddy: vibrant deep violet (yay!)
- Moon Struck: matte neon pink
This palette is lots of fun. It is easier to work with than the Huda. I didn’t have to wet my brush for the shimmers which I applied with my finger. Even the lid color which I used “Big Sugar” was creamy enough to apply with finger.
Now if they came out with a purple palette of 9 shades in a mix of textures like this one, I would be on it!