Thought I’d make this a quick, fun post. I had purchased these last year during a sale. I wanted to round out my Revlon collection with some of their classic mauve shades since I adore mauve lipcolors! Not that I’m hurting for lipstick but I do love their formula. I chose colors that had something with mauve (and some roses) either in the name or description. Revlon came out with NEW* shades and three of those are in this group. All lipsticks went on smoothly as you’d expect from the Revlon formula. The last one is described as a ‘peony pink’. I chose that one since I love peonies. It was different from the rest in that the bullet shape wasn’t rounded. Don’t know why. It did have a slightly thicker texture. Onto the swatches!
The nine shades starting from top row left to right are:
First Row (top)
- Blushing Mauve: (pearl) Pearlized dark salmon.
- Sassy Mauve: (creme) Creamy deep pink purple.
- Plum Baby: (pearl) Pearlized dusty lilac.
Second Row (middle)
- Mauvy Night: (creme) Creamy brown purple.
- NEW* Make Me Blush: (creme) Creamy blushed mauve.
- NEW* On The Mauve: (creme) Creamy violet mauve.
Third Row (bottom)
- Rose Velvet: (creme) Creamy brown rose.
- Rose & Shine: (pearl) Pearlized semi-sheer pale rose.
- NEW* Secret Club: (creme) Creamy peony pink.
Which Revlon lippie is your fave?